"[Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"
Cloudscraper failed to connect to AWS S3.
Cloudscraper uses secure HTTPS connection (port 443) to upload your image data.
1. Check your VM connected to internet via openning any public site (e.g. google.com) via browser.
2. Click "Check Access" button in advanced settings menu. It'll check if it's possible to access your S3 bucket via credentials you provided.
3. Check your firewall allows HTTPS (port 443) connections. Open https://google.com for instance
1. The internet connection is lost
2. Your firewall rejects to access either AWS or HTTPS port 443.
Open HTTPS port 443 for outbound connections.