Cloudscraper is a software to perform server migrations in simple, fast, reliable, and inexpensive way. Cloudscraper replicates existing workloads, Windows and Linux, to AWS.
Without Cloudscraper cloud migration can be a painful task. Cloudscraper solves these pains by providing a simple replication solution built especially for cloud migration tasks.
Free version is limited by the maximum data amount (30 GB) that is transferred to the cloud. Please contact us for unlimited version trial, or buy a one-server unrestricted license
Fill in your e-mail below to proceed to the download page.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1. Clones your existing physical, virtual, cloud server to the cloud.
- 2. Non-destructive: doesn't make any changes on running server.
- 3. No shutdown needed. Your server and apps continue working.
- 4. Could be used as simple backup solution.
- 5. Secure. Data is transfered to your cloud account via secure connection.
- 6. Private. Your server data is uploaded directly to the cloud. No 3rd parties involved, Cloudscraper doesn't transmits any server data to us. It's just you and your cloud provider.
- 7. Network aware. Works for static and dynamic networks. We support both EC2 Classic public cloud, VPC hybrid cloud, and Azure Virtual Networks.
Find more on technology page.
Installation & Tutorial
Get Cloudscraper installer by clicking "Download" button, run it on the server you wish to clone
Important. If you are to clone your virtual machine, run Cloudscraper utility from the running guest system
Windows Server 2008R2: Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2012 : Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2012R2 : Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2003 : Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2003R2 : Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions.
Ubuntu 12.04 and higher.
CentOS and RedHat Linux 6.0 and higher
Check out compatibility list for a complete list.
MS Windows requires .Net 2.0-3.5