Azure is fully supported. Try it out!
Cloudscraper clones your running physical, virtual, or cloud Windows Server and converts it to a Windows Azure Virtual Machine.
The cloned server will retain all configuration, software of your source local server.
Fill in your e-mail below to proceed to the download page.
- 1. Clones your existing physical, virtual, cloud server to Amazon EC2 cloud.
- 2. Non-destructive: doesn't make any changes on running server.
- 3. No shutdown needed. Your server and apps continue working.
- 4. Could be used as simple backup solution.
- 5. Secure. Data is transferred to your cloud account via secure connection.
- 6. Private. Your server data is uploaded directly to EC2. No intermediate services are invoked.
Get Cloudscraper installer by clicking "Download" button, run it on the server you wish to clone
Important. If you are to clone your virtual machine, run the Cloudscraper utility from the running guest system
Windows Server 2008R2: Standard, Enterprise, Web, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2012 Standard, Enterprise, Web, and Datacenter editions.
Windows Server 2012R2 SP2: Standard, Enterprise, Web, and Datacenter editions.
For full list see compatibility matrix.
.Net 2.0 or higher
Got other system version? Try ElasticHosts